8th Grade U.S. History (Period 8A) Assignments
- M. Price
- 2021-2022 School Year
- MS Social Studies
This course focuses on the history of the United States from colonization to 1877. The emphasis is on the political, social and economic events that shaped the present country. The course includes the development of the government of the United States and the Constitution as well as citizenship.
No upcoming assignments.
Take the test in Teams
Take Quiz 2
Take Quiz 1
Hand-Copy Vocabulary List
1. Go to the Extra-Credit List on Mr. Price’s St. Anthony Web Page (see directions below).
2. Hand-copy all the vocabulary words in order on a piece of notebook paper with proper heading (name, date, class, and title).
3. Choose one word from the list to re-copy and “artfully illuminate” on a 3x5 card.
1. Click on “STUDENTS”.
2. Click on “CLASSES & HOMEWORK”.
3. Click on “MS SOCIAL STUDIES”.
4. Click on “M. PRICE”.
5. Clink on “EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY”
6. Click on “VOCABULARY”