7th Grade Texas History (Period 7A) Assignments
- M. Price
- 2021-2022 School Year
- MS Social Studies
Seventh grade social studies students survey major events in the history of Texas with an emphasis on the development of Texas as a republic and a state. Important themes include the unique heritage of Texas and its environment and geography. Economic development and the governmental structure of the modern state are studied.
No upcoming assignments.
Take Quiz 2
Take Quiz 1
Hand-Copy Vocabulary List
1. Go to the Extra-Credit List on Mr. Price’s St. Anthony Web Page (see directions below).
2. Hand-copy all the vocabulary words in order on a piece of notebook paper with proper heading (name, date, class, and title).
3. Choose one word from the list to re-copy and “artfully illuminate” on a 3x5 card.
1. Click on “STUDENTS”.
2. Click on “CLASSES & HOMEWORK”.
3. Click on “MS SOCIAL STUDIES”.
4. Click on “M. PRICE”.
5. Clink on “EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY”
6. Click on “VOCABULARY”