Ms. Brittany Russell
Lights, Camera, Action
School systems affect the structure within communities and our worldwide society.
Lines of Inquiry:
How We Express Ourselves
- How important is a school system to a community? To you? To our country?
- What do you think it would be like if we did not have our school system?
- How do you think we can improve our school system?
- How is our school system different from others around the world?
Attributes for the Month:
Unit 1 IB Unit Project Information
Unit 2 IB Unit project information
Unit 3 IB Unit project information
Unit 4 IB Unit project information
Unit 5 IB Unit project information
Unit 6 Ib Unit Project
Great sites for current event assignments:
Science Fair Project Ideas
- May - 10-11 STAAR Test dates
- May 20- Unit 6 Project Due
- May 23- Parent Preview Night
- May 31- Last Day of School
Please view the daily assignment posts in Microsoft Teams.
This Week’s Words