Ms. Brittany Russell
Share My World
People and other living things can share the Earth by saving and maintaining its natural resources.
Lines of Inquiry:
- Daily living decisions regarding the environment can affect our natural resources.
- Humans and animals can benefit from the same natural resources.
- Resources can be recycled and reused, which in turn, can reduce wastes.
An inquiry into the rights and responsibilities in the struggle to share finite resources with other people and with other living things; communities and the relationships within and between them; access to equal opportunities; peace and conflict resolution.
- What do we do on a daily basis that may hurt, harm, or help preserve our natural resources?
- How do animals benefit from the resources we use?
- What natural resources can be recycled and/or reused?
- How can we reduce wastes in our community?
- Why do you think waste and pollution is such an issue in the world?
- How do animals contribute to the pollution that we see everyday?
Attributes for the Month:
Unit 1 IB Unit Project Information
Unit 2 IB Unit project information
Unit 3 IB Unit project information
Unit 4 IB Unit project information
Unit 5 IB Unit project information
Great sites for current event assignments:
Science Fair Project Ideas
- March 2 Read Across America Day
- March 4 Rescheduled Oratorical Contest
- March 11 Black History Program
- March 12 IB Unit Project Due
- March 15-19 Spring Break
Please view the daily assignment posts in Microsoft Teams.
This Week’s Words