The grading system is based on the following weighting criteria.
- Classwork ____________________________________ 50%
- Test/Quiz _____________________________________ 40%
- Homework ____________________________________ 10%
The homework schedule is as follows:
Mon/Wed: Math, Social Studies, Technology
Tues/Thurs: ELAR, Science, Spanish
- Homework must be written in Student Planners daily – it is the student’s
responsibility to record and know their homework.
is to be completed carefully and neatly.
- All missing homework, missing classwork or failing work, requires an
ASIP (Academic Success Intervention Plan) form sent home for the .
Absentee/ Late Work
- It is the student’s responsibility to complete the required absentee work as stated below. Extreme situations of illness or family business will be dealt with individually. Homework is posted on the website and will not be accepted late.
- Show respect for self and others
- Respect the property the school and others
- Follow all instructions and directions the first time they are given
- Come to school prepared to work, learn, collaborate, think and reflect
1st – Consultation with the student
2nd – Notice to parent by telephone or email
3rd – Office Referral
1st Offenses that require immediate Office Referrals are bullying, profanity, arguments, stealing, fighting, facility graffiti, etc.